Your Safety is Our Priority
We’re excited to announce that we’re now permitted to provide routine care and no longer restricted to emergencies. However, in an effort to provide the best patient care possible, our offices are open under the following guidelines.
· Patients must wait in their car, come alone and wear a mask in our office.
· Temperature check with infrared thermometer for staff daily and patients before appointment.
· Patients must rinse with hydrogen peroxide before being seated.
· All of our staff has proper PPE for patient care.
· Our rooms are equipped with HEPA air filter devices.
· Our rooms are sterilized with UV light between patients.
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. We are complying with all the guidelines put forth by the ISDS, ADA, AAE and CDC. If you have any questions about how Beauty Dental can provide you with dental care during this time, please do not hesitate to email us at info@BeautyDentalChicago.com.
If you would like to learn more about COVID-19 and the current guidelines for dental professionals, we recommend the following sources:
· ADA – American Dental Authority
· AAE - American Association of Endodontists
· CDC – Center For Disease Control